• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If he signs, ok, if the reports are true and he doesn't want to come back, equally ok. I loved him last time around, but, I have misgivings as to whether he still has the legs for his style of play in the premier league. I'll welcome him if he comes and equally, I'll lose no sleep if he doesn't. Striker is the priority now, I shudder at the thought of the Venezuelan Donkey getting 20-30 games this season.

From what i can gather, the only thing holding it up now is that Gana/his agent are negotiating severance pay with PSG because he still had a year to go on his contract and they wanted to get rid of him rather than him asking to leave. Everything else has been sorted i.e PSG and Everton deal and Gana personal terms.

Should be very soon this now i think. The sooner the better before all these twitter bollox rumours accelerate and send us round the twist.

From what i can gather, the only thing holding it up now is that Gana/his agent are negotiating severance pay with PSG because he still had a year to go on his contract and they wanted to get rid of him rather than him asking to leave. Everything else has been sorted i.e PSG and Everton deal and Gana personal terms.

Should be very soon this now i think. The sooner the better before all these twitter bollox rumours accelerate and send us round the twist.
I wish my employers would pay me off

Status
Not open for further replies.