• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course there are different levels of rubbish and young Ant is very much at the higher scale.
I agree and my point still stands though as I put it a different way. No club is interested in any of our players outside of Lampards preferred starting 11. We have big wage bills to pay on dross that will be here until their contracts end without hardly kicking a football in earnest. On another point what's you view on us scabbling around for a striker when we have Simms banging them in weekly for Sunderland? Cheers.

I agree and my point still stands though as I put it a different way. No club is interested in any of our players outside of Lampards preferred starting 11. We have big wage bills to pay on dross that will be here until their contracts end without hardly kicking a football in earnest. On another point what's you view on us scabbling around for a striker when we have Simms banging them in weekly for Sunderland? Cheers.
Simms isn’t good enough for Premier League football

Simms isn’t good enough for Premier League football
This might well prove to be true, but I still find the assertion a bit odd at this stage. He's never been given the opportunity at this level, yet he's scored at a decent rate wherever he's gone. I assume Sunderland aren't tipped to pull up any trees in that league, having just come up, but he's still started off well for them.

Absolutely refuse to believe he couldn't be of more use than Rondon.

Edit: Forgot this was the Gana thread. Would still rather we didn't sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.