• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been told at 75 minutes on Saturday, when we're 5-0 down, Everton are gonna stop the match and introduce him onto the pitch then and parade him round.

Thats come direct from one of my daughters school friends who is 9 years old and is one of the ball boys
Don’t believe you! Top marks for effort but it’s not quite as convincing as yesterdays gossip that Gordon had been telling everyone in Formby, that he’s not going to Chelsea!

There’s a pertinent message I’ve been trying to tell people, wait until they’re signed and holding the shirt up and save yourself all this unnecessary angst before.

The fans engaging in this are thick and worse than anyone who’s never missed an episode of Coronation Street.
I'd say if we're comparing to those who catch up via itv2 omnibus on the weekend it's equal.

I heard the hold up is they wanted the reveal video to be contract Dave climbing the ladders on 1 of the tower cranes at the new stadium. Then when he gets to the top and opens the cab door, gana is sitting inside. But they refused him entry to the site cus he doesn't have a csr card. He's sat the test just waiting for his card.

There’s a pertinent message I’ve been trying to tell people, wait until they’re signed and holding the shirt up and save yourself all this unnecessary angst before.

The fans engaging in this are thick and worse than anyone who’s never missed an episode of Coronation Street.

IMG-20220801-WA0012~2.jpg

"He's signing today. Alright lad?"

Status
Not open for further replies.