• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His passing looks to have gone up a couple of levels since he was last with us.
It was never bad! He saw so much of the ball that he was bound to lose possession at times.

He is a much better player than a lot of people realize. Will be really nice to have a player who shows for the ball, it's a bigger trait for me than his tackling (which is also very good). No matter where the ball is on the pitch Gueye is always 5-10 yards away ready to receive the pass. His movement is ridiculous.

It was never bad! He saw so much of the ball that he was bound to lose possession at times.

He is a much better player than a lot of people realize. Will be really nice to have a player who shows for the ball, it's a bigger trait for me than his tackling (which is also very good). No matter where the ball is on the pitch Gueye is always 5-10 yards away ready to receive the pass. His movement is ridiculous.

a436bd32624711.568d07a7a4256.gif

He was scapegoated a lot in that area. I think so many of our players look worse than they are in passing the ball because let’s be honest- we haven’t played good footy in the majority of recent seasons. Nobody moves off the ball and nobody shows for a pass. Lampard seems to be trying to rectify that problem. The off ball movement has to improve

In his first spell here his midfield partner was always a bag of dildos so least he has decent players next to him now.
Yeah, any midfielder looks like they can’t pick a pass when you have Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson etc, standing around hoping you play the ball to their static feet so they can play a sideways pass! Now Gana has dynamic central midfielders like Iwobi and Onana bursting forward and Gray and Gordon on the shoulder ready to be played in behind - exciting!

Thing is mate, his last year with us his passing wasn't far off that.

Some Everton Da's get too entrenched in their mind-numbing views though (crab 'im laa).

His last 6 months here were the best CM play I've seen at our club since Arteta.
I'm a everton da, I think he's great and agree with everything you say, ba the das comment like ?‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.