Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
i disagree with you on hart, he'd easily be our best keeper if he signed today, we aren't at that level just yet to go out and get top top class. Aim for europe this season with more proven premier league players and we will get there.
Hart was directly responsible for our exit from the euros had a mare his distribution is poor rather have bargains like Guye TBH!
Not prima dona signings!

Funny how the actual football guys get it right from time to time. MOTM today for me.

umm well something is clearly wrong with this map .... he should be covering every inch of it

map-of-ghana.gif

I think of Garry Maddox. Peerless center fielder in MLB thirty forty years ago.

Here's the old Garry Maddox quote - "70% of the earth's surface is covered by water. the rest is covered by Garry Maddox..."

Last edited:

He is a very decent player and played exactly like RK said he would when he signed him. I have no idea why people were disheartened. He is effectively like Kante

Very impressed, exactly what you want in a CDM, wins the ball, difficult to get past him, and comfortable with the ball whilst picking the right pass.

Not sure how he manages it as he is absolutely tiny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back