Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't i embed gifs ? it appears in the edit box but when i click save its not visible

Last edited:

Kante is probably my favourite non-everton player at the moment, love watchin him play. bold statement but gueye didn't look too far off him today, the lad was everywhere. hopefully continues could be a big player for us, already looks a steal at 7.5m in this joke of a window

Kante is probably my favourite non-everton player at the moment, love watchin him play. bold statement but gueye didn't look too far off him today, the lad was everywhere. hopefully continues could be a big player for us, already looks a steal at 7.5m in this joke of a window
Only thing he looks far from in respect to Kante is probably passing - Gana looks like he's worried every time he makes a pass, which results in the pass itself being a bit weak. On the other hand, he looks super confident when making any kind of tackle, so swings and roundabouts I guess lol

Reminded me of a little Patterdale terrier out chasing rats ,then when he caught them dispatched them with grace. be great if he keeps that up, easy on the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back