Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come chum?

Think he is alluding to the fact that Gueye is getting talked up massively after just one game so far mate, in a similar way that the Koppites tend to do if a new player/youth player has a good debut - and the become 'werld klass'

For me though, the lad had the stats showing he was effective, but couldn't remember him much from last year, seeing him for a full 90 you could see how he produces those stats - looks a good little player

Think he is alluding to the fact that Gueye is getting talked up massively after just one game so far mate, in a similar way that the Koppites tend to do if a new player/youth player has a good debut - and the become 'werld klass'

For me though, the lad had the stats showing he was effective, but couldn't remember him much from last year, seeing him for a full 90 you could see how he produces those stats - looks a good little player

He'll have an average game soon enough and normality will resume

Don't sweat it

Says it's better than I could.

It is not so much that he is being talked up after one game, but was completely dismissed before he ever kicked a ball for the club.

Bolassie is now the same, being dismissed as useless by some, but there will be a positive overreaction when it is realised what a good player he is.

It is not so much that he is being talked up after one game, but was completely dismissed before he ever kicked a ball for the club.

Bolassie is now the same, being dismissed as useless by some, but there will be a positive overreaction when it is realised what a good player he is.

A lot - myself included got caught up in the idea of marquee (big tent) style signings, in actuality long as we bring in the right players who suit the system and bring the best out of the better players we already have here its a good summer.

yeah a huge name and quality player would be fantastic but all the signings so far seem to be with a distinct plan in mind (and feel like a bit of a richard for moaning about Bolasie already when we first bid) - he has a game in a derby anything close to a few he's put in against them for Palace then we will love him

A lot - myself included got caught up in the idea of marquee (big tent) style signings, in actuality long as we bring in the right players who suit the system and bring the best out of the better players we already have here its a good summer.

yeah a huge name and quality player would be fantastic but all the signings so far seem to be with a distinct plan in mind (and feel like a bit of a richard for moaning about Bolasie already when we first bid) - he has a game in a derby anything close to a few he's put in against them for Palace then we will love him
Strangely, I prefer the way we are doing business now. It is a difficult and slow way as we seem to be signing the best players that are at certain clubs and they of course do not want to sell. It is a football version of asset stripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back