Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly sure Fellini could control a ball on his chest if it was dropped from orbit. Also I pay no attention to crookes as he's a moron

It wouldn't drop from orbit, mate

And if it did it would reach maximum velocity much before hitting Fellaini (it would actually slow down as the air got denser.

But if a meteor fell on the pitch I fully expected that Fellaini would take it down on his chest and pass i to Jelavic who'd score with one touch. Those were the days...

And if it did it would reach maximum velocity much before hitting Fellaini (it would actually slow down as the air got denser.

But if a meteor fell on the pitch I fully expected that Fellaini would take it down on his chest and pass i to Jelavic who'd score with one touch. Those were the days...
That's too funny.

But you neglected to say that it would burn up long before it reached Fellaini.

I was choosing to ignore physics to make a point :p

Wow you rescued that post with the last paragraph.

The midfielder has hit the ground running since joining from Aston Villa in the summer, with Ronald Koeman describing his performance against Middlesbrough last week as "perfect". The Toffees boss also said he thinks Gueye can become the best defensive midfielder in the Premier League. Quoted by a UK news outlet, Gueye said his hard work in training is paying dividends, but added he "does not compare himself" to Chelsea's Kante. "In the summer I signed here and I am on my own journey, I am very happy to be here, the club have extended a very warm welcome and so have the players. I feel pretty good, I am fit, I put a lot of work in during training to be ready for the weekend so it's going very well. Things are going very well for the club and for me on and off the pitch. Long may it continue."

Asked whether the club can continue their positive form, Gueye said: "This is what we work towards, to maintain our form, and to keep up the pressure and keep getting the results. The objective is to keep Everton towards the top. Everton is not a small club and we have to give our very best throughout the season and hopefully go on and achieve something. I am here to play football and bring the best I can, whether that is bringing the title to Goodison we will have to see."

Feet on the ground, he feels settled and has his ambition set at the right level.
Top Lad ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back