Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is class and what a steal for 7 million, Leicester should have got this guy in to replace kante

Am absolutely petrified of AFCON or however you abbreviate it. Guy is more influential than Barry.

We are going to be screwed, how many games will he miss? Is he in a strong team who can get to the finals?

Edit
Just seen that his national team is very strong

He is class and what a steal for 7 million, Leicester should have got this guy in to replace kante

We are going to be screwed, how many games will he miss? Is he in a strong team who can get to the finals?

Edit
Just seen that his national team is very strong

I think he misses 4 games plus the fa cup 3rd round mate if they go all the way in the afcon

Gosh this chap is good...when i saw his stats in march (?) i said hed be a good signing for us but as a squad player...

Hes probably our best player now. Hes that good i'd consider dropping Barry and playing Barkley next to him.

I'm still baffled by the sub

Unless he had a knock, the only reason I can think of was that he wanted somebody who could pick out a pas a bit more or have a bit more of an impact further up (whether Cleverley can do that is obviously up for debate).

IMO, Barry was really poor yesterday, but I can understand with Gueye having been booked that he would have stayed on for that extra insurance.

Let's not kid ourselves though, Gueye going off didn't cost us that game at all. It was one attack that we failed to defend properly.

Unless he had a knock, the only reason I can think of was that he wanted somebody who could pick out a pas a bit more or have a bit more of an impact further up (whether Cleverley can do that is obviously up for debate).

IMO, Barry was really poor yesterday, but I can understand with Gueye having been booked that he would have stayed on for that extra insurance.

Let's not kid ourselves though, Gueye going off didn't cost us that game at all. It was one attack that we failed to defend properly.

Cleverley is synonymous with failure. Everything he's involved in goes wrong. He has to go.

Cleverley is synonymous with failure. Everything he's involved in goes wrong. He has to go.
I find it almost nauseating that so many of our fans are overly keen to use Cleverley as the whipping boy when we don't perform.

Especially when there are certainly other players whom deserve specific criticism when you consider their supposed talent and/or ability.

Don't get me wrong, I question whether Cleverley is to the standard we need, but he tries his best and regularly plays to the best of his own ability.

I find it almost nauseating that so many of our fans are overly keen to use Cleverley as the whipping boy when we don't perform.

Especially when there are certainly other players whom deserve specific criticism when you consider their supposed talent and/or ability.

Don't get me wrong, I question whether Cleverley is to the standard we need, but he tries his best and regularly plays to the best of his own ability.

He's an embarrassment to the club. Cowardly crab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back