Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost sure I recall him winning some challenge on the right hand side of the field, passes it off, camera pans into the Arsenal half, ball eventually goes to an Arsenal player, comes back into our half and he's there winning a challenge on the left hand side of the field a couple of seconds later. The utter engine of this lad.

Lads the guy is immense. He makes some mistakes from time to time as to be expected, but he's just involved, for like the whole game. He loves football otherwise why would he play in that position.

Williams nearly accidentally snapped his leg in two but he managed to carry on. Pure class.

At the end hugging Baines and I think Coleman. What a guy.

Lads the guy is immense. He makes some mistakes from time to time as to be expected, but he's just involved, for like the whole game. He loves football otherwise why would he play in that position.

Williams nearly accidentally snapped his leg in two but he managed to carry on. Pure class.

At the end hugging Baines and I think Coleman. What a guy.

They were probably still on either side of the pitch and he just sprinted between them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back