Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd much rather it be 2 out 2 in than have one of the above leave and replaced by Gueye (well, Gibbo could go). McCarthy and Barry are both better imo.

I don't mind Gueye, but I don't think he's anywhere near as effective as Kante or as good as the aforementioned current EFC players in the holding role. And going forward he's less effective than either McCarthy or Barry.

Happy to be proved wrong if he signs.

Mate, watch the Lille Everton vid of him (yes I know it is only a youtube vid) but, he does more forward passes,runs and dribbles in 90 mins that Jimmy mac managed in a whole season and has far more shots too. I would swap him for last seasons jimmy mac in a heartbeat.

Mate, watch the Lille Everton vid of him (yes I know it is only a youtube vid) but, he does more forward passes,runs and dribbles in 90 mins that Jimmy mac managed in a whole season and has far more shots too. I would swap him for last seasons jimmy mac in a heartbeat.

he didn't do any of that for Villa though mate (granted I know they're awful), and think McCarthy deserves a chance to re-find his form of the first season and a half at us tbh.

The thing about this signing I'm going to enjoy is The Fanta Scruffs sign a Sengal midfielder for 34 million and we get a better one for 7mill.

Sniff it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back