Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.

That is a genuine mistake folks, on my mother's life I was not aware that word was not allowed but I agree with @roydo that I've been on the forum long enough to know that it wouldn't be, brain-fart moment I and apologise. I will remove it now.

Everton have signed finally someone though!

There's no reason that you would know until someone told you. I didn't know but I feel sorry for a guy who works in the public eye for our club being given that nickname.

I do think people have been a bit quick to jump down your throat over it, I'm sure a simple 'heads up' about the forum stance on it would have sufficed.

That is a genuine mistake folks, on my mother's life I was not aware that word was not allowed but I agree with @roydo that I've been on the forum long enough to know that it wouldn't be, brain-fart moment I and apologise. I will remove it now.

Everton have signed finally someone though!
I think the only fair thing to do mate is sacrifice a goat for your sins..... Preferably @MoutsGoat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back