Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gueyes definitely slimmed down over the last few years.
i

Breaking news in this hour here on sky sports news

Everton were ready to announce the signing of Idrissa Gueye before David gold, west ham chairman rolled up in a blacked out SUV, bundled Gueye in the back of the car and sped off.l

West ham were not without casualties as James MccCarthy in the scuffle managed to break Payets leg.

Can confirm as I have just seen a groggy Dg in just his knickers speeding down the East Lancs, poor Gana literally in tow being dragged along the road. But that's nothing to him, the snarly arl Senegalese snide. He's just getting ready to two-foot the entire West Ham board from behind and reveal he is, in fact, the real Oumarouna Koniasse.

Breaking news in this hour here on sky sports news

Everton were ready to announce the signing of Idrissa Gueye before David gold, west ham chairman rolled up in a blacked out SUV, bundled Gueye in the back of the car and sped off.l

West ham were not without casualties as James MccCarthy in the scuffle managed to break Payets leg.
Any blue dildos flying about?

Can confirm as I have just seen a groggy Dg in just his knickers speeding down the East Lancs, poor Gana literally in tow being dragged along the road. But that's nothing to him, the snarly arl Senegalese snide. He's just getting ready to two-foot the entire West Ham board from behind and reveal he is, in fact, the real Oumarouna Koniasse.
Was this meant to be funny?

Confirmed now on Wiki :)

Idrissa Gana Gueye (born 26 September 1989) is a Senegalese professional footballer who plays for English club Everton F.C and the Senegal national team as a defensive midfielder.

Thats defo the lad at Finch Farm..... trainers and jeans match....

However, i wouldn't have known who it was if i walked passed him in town, i need to up my levels of stalking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back