Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Dont understand people being 'underwhelmed'? Our last successful team was absoluely chock full of players everyone on here would be saying 'meh' about? Players like peter reid, andy gray, paul power were all supposedly finished! No-one had heard of paul bracewell or kevin sheedy (who was an RS reserve team player ffs!). The reason being that good managers know that good teams consists of workhorses as well as race horses! I can just imaging the howls of derision if we had signed Vardy from fleetwood town! Get a grip and see what the lad can do, the same applies to anyone we bring in!

Stats matter. I recall people being unsure of the impact Dmitri Payet would have in the Premiership but, coming from Liege 1, he was amongst the top players in chances created across the top European leagues. Obviously, we know the impact he had.

Gueye only trailed Kante in statistics among holding midfielders from the top 5 leagues in Europe. And we've got him for a snip. This is a monumental signing that will prove to be very astute business.

First of many i hope, really not seen much of him before so i hope it works out for all parties, looks sound in blue aswell.

Just seen the photo of him signing.

It looks to me like Contract Dave has his writing hand under the desk.

I'm hoping it's in a bucket of ice keeping fresh for loads of action in the coming days.

Stats matter. I recall people being unsure of the impact Dmitri Payet would have in the Premiership but, coming from Liege 1, he was amongst the top players in chances created across the top European leagues. Obviously, we know the impact he had.

Gueye only trailed Kante in statistics among holding midfielders from the top 5 leagues in Europe. And we've got him for a snip. This is a monumental signing that will prove to be very astute business.
Monumental is the new phenomenal

A big part of our problems over the last two years has been an inability to move the ball forward accurately and quickly, his lad seems to be a pressing midfielder, he can win us the ball back but we need someone who can distribute it when we get it.
I have been unimpressed with this signing and the possible signing of Williams, they are players who can make it difficult for teams to beat us, I want players who can win us games.

Saw him a few times for Lille when he played there, solid player, cheap price and will work his socks off with lots to prove still.
Great signing.
Mourned for the fella when he moved to Villa but I'm glad he's going to continue onwards and upwards. Welcome to Everton, Idrissa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back