If Kenwright lowered the asking price...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexEFC92

Player Valuation: £1m
To me this seems to be the biggest reason that we haven't been bought and you can't really deny it.

If the asking price was £50-£75 Million, would our chances of investment be a lot greater?

I would imagine so mate.

People usually like to buy things cheaper.

And considering the debts and the stadia issue, it would be sensible.

To me this seems to be the biggest reason that we haven't been bought and you can't really deny it.

If the asking price was £50-£75 Million, would our chances of investment be a lot greater?

Yes mate.

It would be even greater if it was £25m - £50m.

There is a pattern emerging here.

Thanks for the replies already, it just feels so bad when you see what we achieve on our budget and imagining what could be. I can't see any reason why we wouldn't get investment with a lower asking price.

Yes but at that price you seriously run the risk they would probably be even worse than we have now.
Your looking at people buying to make profit from the TV revenue for that sort of money.. somewhere in between the two would be better imo.

You would imagine so, but who knows really??

We're like a woman in her 30's that hasn't managed to get married yet. We're so desperate for it and it seems to have happened to everyone else around us. We're not that ugly but no one seems interested apart from Bill...

Sigh...

You would imagine so, but who knows really??

We're like a woman in her 30's that hasn't managed to get married yet. We're so desperate for it and it seems to have happened to everyone else around us. We're not that ugly but no one seems interested apart from Bill...

Sigh...

Imagine Bill taking you on a date.

*shudder*

The asking price will have to be extremely low because of the stadium issue. And even then it's going to be difficult getting an investor who will be prepared to throw the required money at it.

No chance Bill and his mates are going to get £125m with that problem to be sorted. Hence the staus quo, 24/7, watch this space, etc, etc, etc, ad infinitum.

FFS Bill drop the price, get your money back, and give the club and it's supporters then chance of a future amongst the elite again.

Probably like but if I had a house up for sale and every other house the same as mine wer goin for 250k, I certainly wouldnt be letting it go for any less than it is worth! Would you willingly let your house go for 25-50% of the asking price?? WUD U FOOK!!!

I voted no because I dont believe that we are actually up for sale! Not with all the effin conditions kenwright wants! I mean if I bought everton f.c. I would want to run it to be honest... Its like buying a car off someone but carrying on letting them drive it round but with you picking up the bill....Nah not for me like!

There is no chance of "investment", at least in terms of the billionaire who wants to piss all his money away in order to finish in the champions league places after assembling a squad of mercenary ****s.

There is a much better chance of making sure the club is run properly, which Kenwrong can start to do now by opening up the club to fan ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.