If Suarez's "goal" had been allowed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?! Thought we were the better team and if it wasnt for the injury to Mirralis we would have won. really dont think we bottled it all.

Two rubbish goals and we fought back to be the better team in my opinion.

Nah I don't really think HE bottled it. As a team I think we kind of did in the first 20 by letting them easy goals in. Liverpool look so ordinary, it's a shame we didn't get up and do them. Take the point about losing Mirallas, but we gave them an easy head start.

the only error he made was gueye on for mirallas, should have been oviedo as pace was frightening them

I thought it was the first time in a while that we haven't bottled a derby, if anything we done well to come from 2-0 down to equalize.

After watching gueye in previous matches its imo been proven that he cant be a man, oviedo should have come on in place of mirallas as he is quick and would have carried on tormenting wisdom just like mirallas was

the only error he made was gueye on for mirallas, should have been oviedo as pace was frightening them

I'm not exactly Moyes' biggest fan sometimes but I'd think it would have even unfair to say he " bottles it" of we'd lost. We were far better than them for the majority of the game and loosing Mirallas really hurt is in the second half. I do agree that Oviedo should have been brought on instead of Gueye, but all in all, we didn't deserve to loose that match.

So for once, well done Moysey.

I thought it was the first time in a while that we haven't bottled a derby, if anything we done well to come from 2-0 down to equalize.

If we hadn't been 2 nil down in the first place we wouldn't need to come back well, fair point?

We came back fantastically, but shouldn't have been in the situation.

Not Moyes's fault, the players.

I'm not exactly Moyes' biggest fan sometimes but I'd think it would have even unfair to say he " bottles it" of we'd lost. We were far better than them for the majority of the game and loosing Mirallas really hurt is in the second half. I do agree that Oviedo should have been brought on instead of Gueye, but all in all, we didn't deserve to loose that match.

So for once, well done Moysey.

hindsight isnt it, although i was a bit gutted at the time

He bottled it, pure and simple. This is no anti-Moyes agenda here - it's looking at what happened at key points in the game that Moyes can effect; namely, the beginning of each half.

The first 20 minutes we didn't show up, and it took Suarez diving as a celebration to fire us up and stop being petrified of the occasion as per usual. You could see Osman, Mirallas & Neville in particular get very feisty.

We then played well until the interval, then we came back out after Moyes got them into the dressing room - and they were petrified again. They nearly scored twice in 10 minutes until we calmed down and played a bit of football.

Moyes very clearly puts the frighteners up the players ahead of a big occasion. It's pretty obvious to be honest.

I will say he didn't tactically bottle it, and I have no problem with the Gueye substitution.

All these early goals are a worry, what I was annoyed about was at half time we had them on the ropes and when we came back out it was all slow again and we let them back into it, that's the managers half time team talk nobody else does it.

I actually thought ossie and nev had better a game than the last few weeks even if he did dive like a [Poor language removed].

I thought Gueye did ok but seems i'm in a minority but mirallas he is not.

Did we bottle it, I think we did, we were like little boys for the first 20minutes but at least they fought back, in years gone by that would have ended up a pasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.