If there was one Everton match you wished you had been at but missed when was it?

Bayern Munich. Didn't have two brass farthings those days and had already borrowed off my mam and dad to feed the four of us. Just went into radio silence and switched Radio City on at the games end.
Never actually heard the score just the roar as Trevor Steven scored the third.
If it is any consolation a mate of mine missed the Munich game as he had been arrested at the away game and was in jail in Germany.
His brother was on crutches and some German pinched his hat so it all kicked off .He felt someone tap him on the shoulder so he turned round and lumped him .
Unfortunately it was the public prosecutor

I know we got beat in this game, but Fiorentina in 08. I had a ticket and forgot it was my anniversary, Mrs put her foot down.

The crowd when Arteta scored is just effing mental!
Could and really should have been a truly great European night,I was fortunate enough to be at the Bayern game too and and the crowd noise truly wasn't far short of that famous evening 👍

Wonderful game. Sunderland won the toss and we were kicking to the Street End during the first half so I got to see the two Andy Gray diving headers from close up. Now THOSE were good times Bill!
I loved Trevor Steven's goal. He cut in for the wing, brushed off a player and rammed the ball into the top corner. Some player, some goal.