Iffy start, but…

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some positives to take from those two games I think

Arguably we should have had two draws instead of two losses

It is galling how it feels like August has been essentially written off though due to us not having business done in time

I’m hopeful that once the window is concluded we can put a few results together and start creeping up on 40 points

It’s not panic stations yet

Hopefully Lampard learnt something today and we seen our first points on the board against the Trees

It is galling how it feels like August has been essentially written off though due to us not having business done in time

I’m hopeful that once the window is concluded we can put a few results together and start creeping up on 40 points

Hopefully Lampard learnt something today and we seen our first points on the board against the Trees
August written off because of no striker, need to get one in this week, and be ready to play on Saturday

Early doors yet. Lots of football to be played. Better to assess when the WC break happens

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

How on earth this club was hoping that DCL would be there for them for any part of this season is beyond me.

They failed to get a replacement in for Richarlsion and we've piad big time for it.

I dont think we've played terrible or anything like decent. We've just looked passive and waiting for the loss to happen.

That's more of the same from last season.

Two games into this season and I'm telling you now: already Forest is must win.

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

How on earth this club was hoping that DCL would be there for them for any part of this season is beyond me.

They failed to get a replacement in for Richarlsion and we've piad big time for it.

I dont think we've played terrible or anything like decent. We've just looked passive and waiting for the loss to happen.

That's more of the same from last season.

Two games into this season and I'm telling you now: already Forest is must win.
It’s not Dave, stop being daft

Status
Not open for further replies.