Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had scored after doing that pirouette this would be me right now

1089203957244887042.jpg

It’s because he runs round doing nothing just getting his distance to impress . He’s fooling Dyche with his stats.

Me too! Not sure if hes rapid, more so his acceleration and then by the time hes at a top speed hes several yards ahead.

Could be one of them where the first 10yards hes rapid but top speed isnt ultra quick.

Nice to see.
It was as much his speed with the ball (and he had good control of the ball too) as without it, but as you said he does have enough over that first 5 yards to maybe get some space.

Second half was far superior to the first

He plays like a French street footballer, especially his love of the maradonna spin

We had a lad from Marseille at work on the six aside who would do it constantly, quick feet, quick acceleration, loved a shot, and he told us everyone in France plays street football this way. I can’t help but see that every time now!

He plays like a French street footballer, especially his love of the maradonna spin

We had a lad from Marseille at work on the six aside who would do it constantly, quick feet, quick acceleration, loved a shot, and he told us everyone in France plays street football this way. I can’t help but see that every time now!
Dont think thats exclusive to being french tbh

Be interesting if he changes his style when they play or whether he tries to make them more defensively minded.

….i imagine Dyche will want the team as defensively sound without Doucoure as they are with Doucoure. That might mean a new no10 being a bit more defensively minded but we could be better with the introduction of TI and maybe a new RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.