2024/25 Iliman Ndiaye

No coincidence the momentum shifted massively when Ndiaye went off. Bournemouth players must’ve thought their prayers had been answered, it was like they got a second wind and at the same time our lot would have thought what the [Poor language removed] is the manager doing

I thought that was the best debut I’ve seen in a long long time. It’s such a shame the game. Finished the way it did overshadowing such a fine performance. Particularly 2nd half. He was bouncing off their players. He was unstoppable. We had much more balance in our attack too with McNeil central. I couldn’t believe what I witnessed today considering I don’t think they had a shot on target while he was on the pitch.

He was brilliant today, alongside Tim. The latter will likely get some criticism for the poor balls late on that helped them break, but he's a kid who was exhausted.

These two players excite me more than any other in the squad.
Tim was out in his feet after putting in a great performance, any manager looks at his bench and puts Garner on like for like for the last 10 mins.

Then again the manager put Doucoure ( worst ever in possession) for Ndayie ( best in possession). then same manager blames everyone else when it backfires spectacularly.

Totally unacceptable.

Demonstrating the ‘carries the ball up the pitch’ we thought we were getting with Iwobi only he has an end product to go with it.
Thought he did a shift defensively / when we were out of possession too.
If he’s like that more often than not, he’ll do for me 💙
Not even playing in his preferred / best position either!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back