Injury crisis BEGINS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually, the Women's Everton team is quality from what i hear...why not give them a run out?

I was actually thinking it's what GOT is missing. We do get youth and reserve reports but nothing on the girls who at least last year played champs league, I think.

Jags- Opportunity for Heitinga to have a run in his preferred position. It has the knock on benefits that Johnny can't play in midfield and Duffy has an outside chance of getting a game.
Fellaini- The only way that our club captain (Neville) will get a game at the minute.
Rodwell- Ordinarily it would be a chance for Osman to play in the middle. Given that Ossie is also out, Cahill could be asked to play a more defensive role, which is what he needs given his age.
Drenthe- Gueye could feature more frequently. Moyes won't drop Donovan so, by default, he'll be forced to play with two wingers.

Every cloud has a silver lining. The injury crisis might cause Moyes to reassess a few things, make better use of his fringe players and give youth a chance. I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone but we seem to have more effective striking options than Saha in Vellios, Straq and even Anichebe.

Jags- Opportunity for Heitinga to have a run in his preferred position. It has the knock on benefits that Johnny can't play in midfield and Duffy has an outside chance of getting a game.
Fellaini- The only way that our club captain (Neville) will get a game at the minute.
Rodwell- Ordinarily it would be a chance for Osman to play in the middle. Given that Ossie is also out, Cahill could be asked to play a more defensive role, which is what he needs given his age.
Drenthe- Gueye could feature more frequently. Moyes won't drop Donovan so, by default, he'll be forced to play with two wingers.

Every cloud has a silver lining. The injury crisis might cause Moyes to reassess a few things, make better use of his fringe players and give youth a chance. I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone but we seem to have more effective striking options than Saha in Vellios, Straq and even Anichebe.

ugh, that actually made me feel a lot better, dude, thanx
maybe the apocalypse isnt coming after all

Moyes discussing injuries:

[video=youtube;pHAZOUVpf2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHAZOUVpf2A&feature=g-u&context=G2ab406cFUAAAAAAADAA[/video]

Moyes discussing injuries:

[video=youtube;pHAZOUVpf2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHAZOUVpf2A&feature=g-u&context=G2ab406cFUAAAAAAADAA[/video]

hhahah! 'one or two people saying barkley should be playing but hes injured' blatantly moyes goes on GOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back