• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Inter v's Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair play Spurs, 80 mins with 10 men against the current european champions. Bale is immense but had to work really hard, think Spurs will feel lack lustre/jaded come Saturday. Plus Bale had a fair bit of strapping to both thighs, one 'good' challange on Sat should solve that problem.

They will but remember who they have to come back in. Van Der Vaart didnt play tonight and Modric and Gomes hardly got a touch tonight before their night was over.
I'm not so sure they will be too jaded or tired. More hungry to make amends i fear.

Way to F-up an entertaining midfield consisting of Johnson-Rodwell-Wilshire-Bale in 2012 Britain. After all its not like you are hosting the games or anything. Have fun watching the finals of Archery and pistol shooting guys.

They will but remember who they have to come back in. Van Der Vaart didnt play tonight and Modric and Gomes hardly got a touch tonight before their night was over.
I'm not so sure they will be too jaded or tired. More hungry to make amends i fear.

I know what you mean im nervous about the game on sat, it could either end up us beating them as they are tired and jaded by playing 80 mins with 10 men or they are fired up by bales hat trick that they batter us im hoping that its the first one

Bale's always hit or miss.. Just cos he's scored a hat trick doesn't mean he team will be any better come the weekend.. We always seem to do well there as well...

Plus we have Cahill ;)

Spurs need to learn to play at 0-0, not 4-0.

This weekend shall be very interesting.

The first half an hour was incredible, I don't think i've ever seen as assured football as that before...

Yes watching it mate. Hope spuds get spanked. Only team I don't like to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back