Interview with the Yak Attack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbsuper

Player Valuation: £1m
The Yak: Hello everybody, sorry I am late, I just had to go for a massage. Ask me your questions when you're ready..

Devine2k8: Do you have an idea of which game, realistically, you will be ready to play in?

The Yak: I don't know really, training has been good, and it's been good to be training with the team, it's great.

ciaran-everton: How are you doing with your injury

The Yak: It's good, it's getting better and better.

Toffeeguitar: yo yak! great to have you back! whats your target for the season? 10, 20, 30?

The Yak: I have never scored below ten, so I want to score more; it would be nice to score more than 20. I just want to score as many as possible.

AJ-8: Hi Yak, what made you come up with the idea of your current celebration 'the dove of love' ?

The Yak: It was with Pienaar. He kept telling me to do that. I really like it.

razzamacefc1: Do you think you will be able to force your way back into the starting X1 when we have a number of top class strikers at the moment!?

The Yak: It's good when you have good strikers on the side. They're doing good and it'll be great to fight for my place.

Jay1821: Hi Yak, good to see you're getting fit again, good luck with that...Have you set yourself any targets for this season?

The Yak: I just want to keep fit, get better and score goal and hopefully get to a final and win a trophy.

milky71: how are jo and louis looking any real threat to you

The Yak: THey're doing good, For me I'm just happy to join up with them again.

EFC-FSD: Yak was you dissapointed to miss out on this years FA Cup Final?

The Yak: Of course. But like I said I hope we get to a final this time and we will win it this time.

EvertonFcFan2009: The Yak , Who was your football icon?

The Yak: I really like Teddy Sheringham, he was really good. He was very intelligent on the pitch.

ilrefc: How have you been coping while out with injury, take us to the top yak!

The Yak: I was just patient, worked hard and set my target to work to and stuck to it.

sligoman: Hi Yak, what do you think of Seamie Coleman? Is he settling in well and do you think he'll have much chance with the first team this season?

The Yak: He's good, haven't spoken to him much but the whole team is doing well together. It's great.

AJ-8: Who would you say is the toughest defender you have ever played against?

The Yak: I think that would be John Terry. He's very tough, he's a great tackler and I really like him.

BORN_A_BLUE1988: how much do you think moyesy has helped you individually as a player since you joined?

The Yak: He's helped me alot. He's a good manager. He's taught me to be strong as a player - which is very important.

jartyjones: HI Yak , where you well looked after at Finch Farm during the summer by Baz , Sid and Les ? all characters aren't they ?

The Yak: They were great with me. They are the best for keeping me happy. Baz was great to have by my side every step of the way.

ciaran-everton: who did you support as a boy

The Yak: Nobody really, I just liked to play football all the time.

1985_Blues_Dave: Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

The Yak: There's a long way to go. I don't know what the future will be. There's no chance of me going into coaching though!

bozzy23: Can you describe the feeling of walking out to Z Cars at Goodison and whats the best atmosphere you've ever played in?

The Yak: It gives me more confidence and the motivation to do more on the pitch. It's fantastic to hear, the fans at Goodison are great.

Devine2k8: What do you think of Phill Nevilles dress sense, everyone seems to think its hailirious

The Yak: His dress sense is shocking, he needs to work on that, but he's a great leader and a great captain!

efckev: what do you think about this seasons new kits?

The Yak: They're good, I can't wait to play in the away kit. I like to look a bit different.

Devine2k8: Apart from football, what else do you like to play?

The Yak: I like to watch tennis. Federer is my favourite player. I also like a bit of basketball!

smiffter: do you think the team got better during your injury?

The Yak: Every year the side is getting better. We are getting stronger as a unit and we are building. It's great.

bozzy23: Are there going to be anymore photo's from 'Yak Cam?'

The Yak: Yeah definitely. I'll take some more photos tomorrow day time and I'll make sure they get on the site!

ajgod: who do you think is the best player on the planet at the moment

The Yak: Kaka, Ronaldo, and many more. There are so many to choose from...and me of course!!

PaulieMc: Who's your best mate in the squad?

The Yak: All of them are great, but Pienaar and Yobo are the main guys.

anon17169: who would you like to see us sign?

The Yak: In a dream world i would like to see us sign Kaka. He's talented and would be great to link up with me.

The Yak: Right guys I have to go now. We finally have some free time and I have to go and buy my wife a present!! Thanks for all your questions. See you at the Malaga game!

I love The Yak, he's just like a ray of sunshine!

I remember on some other thread about football hardmen, Yak came up as one because whatever was thrown at him he'd probably just laugh. When he got injured did he even do more than grimace? It's supposed to be excruciating. What a guy.

Think this was my favourite question & answer....

efckev: what do you think about this seasons new kits?

The Yak: They're good, I can't wait to play in the away kit. I like to look a bit different.

So is this legit or written by the same PR rep that wrote the Jose Baxter journals saying 'I'm only 18'? Hard to trust the OS.

It's supposed to be excruciating.
Nah, just feels odd having your foot dangling on the end of your leg. According to onlookers it's quite loud, however (I didn't notice, being concerned with falling over at the time). Tbh, it didn't look like he'd snapped it but I suppose a bad tear has the same effect. It takes a long long time to heal (apparently because there is less blood supply or something).

Yakubu is so spectacularly useless at interviews that he's a pleasure to watch/listen to/read.

Status
Not open for further replies.