iOS - Pages freezing / unable to scroll

Bedfordblue

Player Valuation: ¥50m
Any one experiencing pages freezing with ios18?
Not sure if it’s a safari issue or just my hardware / software
95% of the time the pages scroll normally then every so often I’ll open a thread and have to refresh it as I can’t scroll the page / screen (but the refresh in address bar still works 🤔

Only seems to happen on GoT

95% of the time the pages scroll normally then every so often I’ll open a thread and have to refresh it as I can’t scroll the page / screen (but the refresh in address bar still works 🤔

Same. And when you click reply it doesn’t take you down to the bottom.

Upvote 0

Do you use many forums? Sometimes it might seem like it only happens here because there's not many sites you scroll as you would here.

I've not had the problem, and when @chicoazul mentioned I borrowed an iphone and couldn't see it.

How long has it been happening?

Upvote 0

Do you use many forums? Sometimes it might seem like it only happens here because there's not many sites you scroll as you would here.

I've not had the problem, and when @chicoazul mentioned I borrowed an iphone and couldn't see it.

How long has it been happening?
Tbf I don’t use any other forums than Evertons premier fan forum!
Things like YouTube, bbc sounds, news websites etc all seem to be fine but like you say, probably less scrolling.
It’s very intermittent though so might just be a disproportionate amount of time on her is why I think it’s only happening on this site.

Upvote 0

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back