Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Ipswich Town 0-2 Everton - Saturday 19th October - 15:00

Your Everton MOTM vs Ipswich

• Jordan Pickford

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Michael Keane

• James Tarkowski

• Ashley Young

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Jack Harrison

• Dwight McNeil

• Iliman Ndiaye

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Orel Mangala '82

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm asking yet again why we spent our limited budget on Obrien. One of the first questions I'd be asking if I was Friedkin, who made this decision, get him sacked.

Terrible decision. I can understand people saying we need to buy players before they go on to be 50m plus players but we were in no position to spend what limited funds we had in the summer on someone the manager doesn't currently rate over Keane.

….his big problem is McNeil playing no10 because he can’t find the right combination behind him. To be honest, I’m not sure what it is either.
Doesn’t really matter who’s were because we have 30% possession. Until we get a manager Witt more ambition, then we can get the best of Ndiaye and buy a few more similar talented players

I'm asking yet again why we spent our limited budget on Obrien. One of the first questions I'd be asking if I was Friedkin, who made this decision, get him sacked.

If we spent more than about £1m down payment on Jake O'Brien then that transfer needs to be strongly analysed
I’d take a look at the manager rather than who signed him, when we’ve had Micheal Keane stinking the gaff out for about 5 years lads.

O’Brien should be playing if branthwaite is out, end of.

Terrible decision. I can understand people saying we need to buy players before they go on to be 50m plus players but we were in no position to spend what limited funds we had in the summer on someone the manager doesn't currently rate over Keane.
I genuinely cannot wait for Friedkin to cut the tumours out of this club, honestly would sack every single staff member even the dinner ladies and start again. :lol:

The fact that, if O’Brien is genuinely as off the pace as seems to be the case, this is arguably our strongest possible lineup is terrifying (if using fully fit players). Need another international break.

Ndiaye can only last 65 when fully fit, and may have a knock. If he has to come off we will see Harrison come inside, Young right wing and Coleman RB? If losing, he will do something stratospherically weird.

Urgh.

Frustrating as we cant keep players fit also keeps changing the cm pair, hopefully can get more players back soon. Also the two gk on the bench what is the f point would rather try a kid like that benjamin or something similar give them experience . Might not be ready but atleast gives them experience of a matchday and would be a backup winger if needed. Pathetic from dyche

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back