Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Ipswich Town 0-2 Everton - Saturday 19th October - 15:00

Love the way the players who dont play become really good players on here by not playing. Just today Tim Obrien Dixon Lindstrom. Laughable.

Tim's been good generally in his games.

Mangala being dropped and Doucs kept in is one I don't understand at all as I don't think Mangala is just a pure DM, you can play him a bit more advanced?

Before he came here everyone thought he was a PSR fiddle and wouldnt kick a ball. Fast forward to a couple of good games and hes suddenly spoken about like hes Pirlo. Its ridiculous.
Alright, calm down Sean.

So you don’t think he played quite well for us before his injury and the Bournemouth melt down that your mate is obviously blaming him for…..

Both are back off injuries. Young isnt. Quite logical really.

How does that explain Mykolenko back of another in a long series of injuries goes straight in whilst it's the position young has played ok in this season then past 3 games, so that young switches to the position he's looked a horror show in.

Before he came here everyone thought he was a PSR fiddle and wouldnt kick a ball. Fast forward to a couple of good games and hes suddenly spoken about like hes Pirlo. Its ridiculous.
More that he was in decent form and looking better than our other midfielders so it’s strange to stop playing him. Regardless of why he was signed.

Would you prefer us to play worse performing players just because they have been here longer or because you knew who they were when signed? I want the best players starting our games.

How does that explain Mykolenko back of another in a long series of injuries goes straight in whilst it's the position young has played ok in this season then past 3 games, so that young switches to the position he's looked a horror show in.
Mykolenko is our best left back. Much of a muchness on the right with Young being the fittest out of the three with experience. Not hard really.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back