Is that kiss goodbye to Moyes then? Who would you want if so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justmeinit

Player Valuation: £950k
A few blues been saying this already. I thought the board would back him this window. There was a big chance now to push on with 4th up for grabs. Can't say I'm not disappointed

£55,000 a week
Top clubs sorted for a manager other than Chelsea, and there would be no point in going there

He's not going anywhere. He has the safest job in world football.

He'll take an increased contract, safe in the knowledge that he'll be employed for the full duration of it.

Not only that, where is he going to go? Bear in mind we're currently the 5th best club officially in the Premier League this season, then there's very few "bigger" clubs he can go to.

And abroad? I honestly don't think Moyes is stupid enough to go abroad. He doesn't know the languages and he'd be setting himself up to fail badly if he got the decision wrong.

He'll be at Everton for the next five years. And I'm not even a big fan of his, so there's no "bias" from me in saying it.

I think he'll go tbh, i dont think he'll even consider staying if we dont get 4th (and i cant see that)

He's not going anywhere. He has the safest job in world football.

He'll take an increased contract, safe in the knowledge that he'll be employed for the full duration of it.

Not only that, where is he going to go? Bear in mind we're currently the 5th best club officially in the Premier League this season, then there's very few "bigger" clubs he can go to.

And abroad? I honestly don't think Moyes is stupid enough to go abroad. He doesn't know the languages and he'd be setting himself up to fail badly if he got the decision wrong.

He'll be at Everton for the next five years. And I'm not even a big fan of his, so there's no "bias" from me in saying it.

Precisely. At the end of the day, money talks. And yeah he might be able to get payed abit more at Chelsea or something, but he will probably get sacked. At the moment he is one of the highest payed managers in the league, and he knows he will never get sacked.

Only Moyes knows if we wants a new challenge or not. His current one is big enough, despite the hefty wage.

he will get a pay rise and it will hide the fact that yet again we are on the brink of getting somewere and havnt pushed on.
One thing is how are they going to sell its not a good time to buy in the window, we will wait till the summer when the manager hasnt even put pen to paper

doom and gloooooooom

what the hell?

We had an 8m player break down because of a medical and an expensive striker break down because of time/Seville. We haven't sold our best players...so what is the issue? January market is generally slow, and managers say they dont really like doing business then.

doom and gloooooooom

what the hell?

We had an 8m player break down because of a medical and an expensive striker break down because of time/Seville. We haven't sold our best players...so what is the issue? January market is generally slow, and managers say they dont really like doing business then.

Over half of the PL has done business though, and the fact fans are so accepting that we're broke and "that's the way it is" does my head in.

Status
Not open for further replies.