• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

It wuz Napoli!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some reports saying Liverpool fans were goading the Napoli fans. Waving Anerican dollars in the faces of the dirt poor Neopolitans. Dont know how true that is like.

They can, because when passports are issued if you state Kopite as your nationality, then the back page is a 'get out of jail card,' so that they can rampage with no respect for any laws, without fear of retribution, should anyone be mistakenly locked up then the Home Secretary will intervene and a book deal will be offered as recompense.

My mate just called from Naples, he told me that he seen Badgeman and assorted Liverpool fans eating Italian pizza with pineapple on, even the Italians were horrified.

I'm sure, but this [Poor language removed] just has to stop here, the monsters.

http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...efox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&prmd=iv

NAPLES (20 October) - Naples home tomorrow at 19 Liverpool for Champions League and one thousand hooligans in the city...the more violent fringes of the English fans...the commissioner of Naples Giuffre has called for a meeting this morning to devise a special plan...The thousand arriving in Naples are all registered and lawfully in possession of a ticket, but information came from England warns that there may be infiltration of various groups of hooligans.

shakehead.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back