It's Monday.............and guess who still hasn't signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsy

Player Valuation: £25k
So whats been so important at the weekend that Dave wasn't on the phone to his "lawyers" to make sure they've made amended the "minor" issues of his contract ???? I wouldn't call demanding 6 months backdated pay "minor"....if the rumours are to be believed.If he hasn't signed in 48hrs sack him and bring back kendall with harvey as right hand man !!! ha ha!!!

From the amount of noise Moyes has been making lately, I think he does want to sign. Maybe the rumours that he's holding out for the money to be backdated are true? Maybe Bill is playing hardball? God only knows, but if it's not signed during the international break then we've got an issue. :huh::oops::D

really, really fed up with this Moyes contract business. he will sign when he signs.

What actually does give me concern was the view felt by him that he had been at EFC for long enough and that it may well be time to move on! Reading that makes me wonder about his commitment and sadly I read into that if an offer came along he would soon up stakes, contract signed or not ala Allardyce did to Bolton. Where the hell Moyes thinks he could go where his ambitions might be met by funds is beyond me apart from Celtic who are guaranteed Euro football every season because there are only two teams in that mickey mouse league.

Why the hell cannot he glue his arse to the EFC seat, get on with the job and stay there like Wenger at Atrsenal, SAF at Manure and hate to say but fat waiter at the RS or as in the older days like Catterick and Kendall for whom managing Everton was more than receiving your monthly wage.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.