Its not all doom and gloom....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluekahunaburgers

Player Valuation: £2.5m
I, like most Toffees am getting a bit nervous with the lack of transfer activity and bored of all the random paper talk, but on the plus side we haven't signed Dyer who has signed for QPR and will probably pick up a cool couple million for maybe 5 appearances, we didn't sign Boothroyd who is unproven and we didn't sign Mackail Smith (who we were 'heavily' linked with) and again unproven at the top level. We missed out on Ba (money grabber), Wes Brown (too injury prone), John O'Shea (doubt he would be first choice and more of a squad player) and possibly Seb Larsson otherwise not really anyone within our budget that would IMPROVE the 1st team.

I do believe we will see signings but more than likely last week of window (as usual)!

What ye all reckon?

Sadly we are doomed. Very doomed.

The fact that the best transfer news of the summer is that we havnt signed some people should tell you this.

Wow, that's positive!

But it's a little like saying that my life isn't a sad, depressing, vat of misery just because I haven't been run over by a truck today.

Wow, that's positive!

But it's a little like saying that my life isn't a sad, depressing, vat of misery just because I haven't been run over by a truck today.

Its not trucks you need to watch out for mate.

Its those mean horsie-bullying ducks you wanna avoid. They'll [Poor language removed] you up.

Taking positives in things we didn't do? Heh.

Though In all seriousness I guess you're right it is good that we didn't go for some of those players. But yes it is doom and gloom....

[video=youtube;_49iNqxOnH4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_49iNqxOnH4&feature=related[/video]

Being linked to that dross in the first place is depressing. The thought of signing players like Bothroyd would've been a sign of utter desperation on EFCs part. The fact that we've not signed any of them would suggest to me that we're not at that stage. That's a positive

Status
Not open for further replies.