Its officially OFF, great season though

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they had spent more than a single week being placed at the top of the table, prior to becoming 8 points adrift. They were also capable of bridging that 8 point gap so that they ended up winning the league.

Everton are not going to win their last two games, and they will end up finishing the season a good 7 points off fourth. Again, people are entitled to consider that as 'contending' for fourth place, but in reality it is miles off.

Are City/Chelsea contending for the league mate?

Dymak having a shocker here...

I'm sure they had spent more than a single week being placed at the top of the table, prior to becoming 8 points adrift. They were also capable of bridging that 8 point gap so that they ended up winning the league.

Everton are not going to win their last two games, and they will end up finishing the season a good 7 points off fourth. Again, people are entitled to consider that as 'contending' for fourth place, but in reality it is miles off.

How many points have we clawed back on Arsenal since Christmas, mate?

Never mind, great season behind us.

Next season we'll take EL title :coffee: and qualify to CL via that competition. COYB! :celebrate:

Attachments

• 3333.webp
    3333.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 97
what winds me up is we need a man utd or man city etc. to motivate the lads half the time ffs we could of got 4th today

Tbh I would rather have the assurance that we can perform against the top teams, shows the transformation in mentality rm had made, and that our squad is good enough if we can beat top teams, of course I still want additions in summer. It's just beating teams that make it awkward for us like today

We take more positives than negatives from this season and the biggest positive is that we now believe that our team is capable of beating any team but also getting beat by any team and we have more direction for the future

Because I'm an optimist by nature, instead of going with the worst case scenario, I prefer to go with the best case scenario. Arsenal to lose at least two more and we'll get maximum points from our last two.

See, the glass is still half full, but boy that drink they served today was bitter.

its not even about arsenal needing to lose against newcastle, they need to lose to newcastle AND get a draw in their last two games to have any chance of us finishing 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back