It's typical but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s too big a rebuilding job.

Ancelotti will be gone within a year and we will be stuck with the crap Martinez and Koeman bought as nobody will taken them off us.

It's not.

Are you expecting Ancellotti to resign from his bumper pay packet? He won't and we won't get rid of him.

Our central midfield is so [Poor language removed] that it's non-existent. Usmanov can sort that out.

[Poor language removed] wank. Wank wank wank wank wank. Wank wank wank. Yeah were [Poor language removed], [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed]. I honestly think this is it. [Poor language removed] it, [Poor language removed] the lot of them. Bar /even Coleman, [Poor language removed]. Pickford [Poor language removed] off. Digne [Poor language removed] off. Mina [Poor language removed] off. You get it?... Holgate [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] off. Dcl [Poor language removed], honestly Walcott ever [Poor language removed] plays again, [Poor language removed]. I will never happily cheer on 1 of them fycjers on pitch tonight. Absolute [Poor language removed] to a tee. And [Poor language removed] off ancelotti or whatever you called, JUST FUVK OFF

I am gonna have to spend the next 5 hours planning my funny sarcastic comebacks to the Liverpool cretins in work tomorrow

“Haha our under 12’s beat yer”

“Yeah well suck your mum”

As you can see I have a lot of work to do

I've already dealt with them on Whatsapp. Tell them you are not arsed. Uncle Uzzy is on his way soon.

KEEP YOUR HEADS HIGH!

Uzzy is on his way.
A new stadium is on its way.
Carlo Ancelotti is our manager!

Today is embarrassing and oh so typical, but we have not been relegated, our club has not died. A brighter future than the last 25 years awaits us in the near future!

Too early mate, take your optimism elsewhere!

Let me know how the histrionics work out, and who enjoys witnessing them the most?
After that, everything you mention seems a million miles away. And potentially it is, this squad needs binning (bar maybe 4 or 5 players), the stadium is years away and usmanov may not ever happen.

I think the defeat to Liverpool under 23s deserves some concern

Status
Not open for further replies.