Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a meh rollercoaster. Lots of loop de loops but going 5 mph.

Interest in Harrison: 'okay'
On his way for medical same day: 'cool'
Interest from Villa: 'oh no'
Gazumped and ran away to Villa: 'I see'

Whats for tea again?

It’s yet to be seen obviously if 1) it’s actually true and 2) if he does go to them however it he does go, how embarrassing is that for us, that for the second time in seven months, a player’s had a medical and then bins us off. Let’s hope it’s not true, because just when you think it can’t get any worse, it just seems to. If true, questions genuinely need to be asked and answered by the club.

Got to hope it's one where the length of our interest, how he fits into our plans etc wins him over, over a team who are currently better than us. He'll almost certainly play more for us too.

Perhaps.

I would have imagined though that as soon as one club triggered it, others would do so as well. Hence why Villa have now come in. Also why the club kept it under wraps completely up until him actually having a medical.
Buendia didn’t have a crocked ACL earlier in the window

The only thing we may have going for us is that the deal is not a permanent one. If it was permanent I would have expected him to go then, whereas a loan after which he returns to his parent club….not so clear cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back