Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot remember who it was, but was a documentary and the physio/doctor was stating that the whole "passed/failed" a medical is a complete myth. The medicals are for to assess what risk would be with the transfer/money changing hands.

Yeh it’s not cut and dry like people think. They check a lot of things like your heart etc. If you snapped your leg you can still “pass” a medical.

senior-football-player-with-walking-stick.jpg

Is he even needed? I know there was talk of Gray replacement but I assumed that was Gnotto.

He mainly played on the left for Leeds (although can fill in on the right) and yesterday you had Iwobi there and McNeill will hopefully be back soon. Then Danjuma on the right.

I hope this bulletproof plan isn't to not bother getting in a proven CF and just fill the team with endless wide players/second strikers who don't score or assist much and hope Danjuma can be amazing down the middle as I think that will fail.

Well they’ll have full knowledge of his injury so it’s up to the club really. If they do it and he’s sound everywhere but his hip for example and they know it’ll be sorted soon it’s fine.

Like Arsenal signed that Kallstrom (sp) injured for example
A move that went swimmingly lol

You don't hear of many hip injuries so it'll be interesting to see how our medical team of all people evaluate him

Is he even needed? I know there was talk of Gray replacement but I assumed that was Gnotto.

He mainly played on the left for Leeds (although can fill in on the right) and yesterday you had Iwobi there and McNeill will hopefully be back soon. Then Danjuma on the right.

I hope this bulletproof plan isn't to not bother getting in a proven CF and just fill the team with endless wide players/second strikers who don't score or assist much and hope Danjuma can be amazing down the middle as I think that will fail.

Iwobi and Garner are not wide players yet both were out wide yesterday mate.

We cant be in a situation of constantly playing players out of position soon as we get 1-2 injuries.

Once Gray is gone we need 2x wide players. Lets not forget Davies is gone which means ideally Iwobi is needed in the centre - an injury to Gana or Onana currently leaves us pretty bare in the middle if Iwobi / Garner are stuck out wide.

We need both Gnonto + Harrison imo.

Thought his best form for Leeds came under Bielsa in the chaos/murderball style they played.

Then Marsch came in and played very narrow with little width and his output and influence on games really dropped so not sure he'll be that amazing (bar workrate) under Dyche tbh.

Gnonto however feels the type of signing that with a bit of patience could be a game changer and that go to front player who could win games out of little so rather sign him of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back