2023/24 Jack Harrison

You got to remember that Harrison & McNeil also help out defensively so if we got the luxury wingers with a bit of trickery would they put in the tracking back etc. If not then I feel our weak full backs could be totally over run meaning heavy defeats
Yes I agree suits the current set up just poor to watch

That’s true. Must play on your mind going forward if you are constantly thinking about being in a position to get back and help grandad. Stop you really committing to the attack.
Big time. Same with McNeil. Our wide options are probably as weak as it gets in this division. No second left back, one additional winger only if Danjuma counts as that. Shocking and appalling to be left in that position.

Be suprised if anyone covered much more ground than him today. Clearly playing to a Dyche plan of covering defence - same as McNeil. He's also still not fully match fit and was leggy from Wednesday. He'll get better. Has some lovely touches - but I'd rather we let him attack more - especially at home. Don't care who we are playing. We should always have more than 20% possession.

Be suprised if anyone covered much more ground than him today. Clearly playing to a Dyche plan of covering defence - same as McNeil. He's also still not fully match fit and was leggy from Wednesday. He'll get better. Has some lovely touches - but I'd rather we let him attack more - especially at home. Don't care who we are playing. We should always have more than 20% possession.

It's partly down to a lack of quality on the ball, but the tactics are definitely playing a part too. Brighton are a very good team but as you say we've got to do better.

I still think it's really tough for our wide players like Harrison and McNeil due to having full backs behind them that aren't going to give them much support in the attacking sense.