Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

Double bid for Philogene & Greaves from Ipswich according to a blacklisted source.

Cue meltdown
If a 30 mill bid was accepted i am sure everton would be interested be shocked if a deal was done at that price. Will be looking for atleast 40 or more for them

Dyche has got back from Glasto and put a kibosh on all the young exciting transfers Kev was trying to do over the weekend.

Currently in talks with Charlie Taylor and Craig Dawson instead
Is one thing i hope we get see from dyche if we get philogene and another wid eplayer with ndiyae that he will use them. The attack is the biggest problem we have this window out wide and if dcl does go who replaces him

Is one thing i hope we get see from dyche if we get philogene and another wid eplayer with ndiyae that he will use them. The attack is the biggest problem we have this window out wide and if dcl does go who replaces him

Its why I'm not having any of these 'squad lists' or 'targets' we should be after.
Dyche has and likes a small squad, he will use Ashley Young & Coleman
He will use wide midfielders and not wide forwards
He will also give certain players an opportunity if he feels its required (Branthwaite/Garner) although both needed to be thrown in after a horrendous 4-0 drubbing by Villa
Its very likely (outgoings not included) our starting XI for the season will be all players from last season..

There's no point omitting any of these facts from peoples squad building posts, its just how it is.

Its why I'm not having any of these 'squad lists' or 'targets' we should be after.
He will also give certain players an opportunity if he feels its required (Branthwaite/Garner) although both needed to be thrown in after a horrendous 4-0 drubbing by Villa
Its very likely (outgoings not included) our starting XI for the season will be all players from last season..

There's no point omitting any of these facts from peoples squad building posts, its just how it is.
Yep, it's a double edged sword. On the one hand it's very difficult for young players to break into the team,on the other hand the loyalty Dyche shows players results in a good fighting team spirit.

Is true but is why he needs to be using the bench this season to change a game this 5 sub rule does win you games. I have no problem it starting off the same but hopefully new players like Philogene if we can get him and ndiyae will be used if looking to grab a goal. Is small squads and well was last season was to much on the players

Is true but is why he needs to be using the bench this season to change a game this 5 sub rule does win you games. I have no problem it starting off the same but hopefully new players like Philogene if we can get him and ndiyae will be used if looking to grab a goal. Is small squads and well was last season was to much on the players
You can say that.....but Dyche doesn't agree with any of this.

He has spoke in the past about his lack of substitutions. He's not going to change that as that's just the way he is.

You can say that.....but Dyche doesn't agree with any of this.

He has spoke in the past about his lack of substitutions. He's not going to change that as that's just the way he is.
We are about to (hopefully) have new owners shortly, they are not spending the sort of money they are for the team to be playing Dycheball. Another episode of weeks and weeks without a win and he will be gone this time. He said himself he knows we need more creativity and goals in the team so if we can get the players then there is no reason not to be a bit more forward focused.

Said blacklisted source has got things correct in the past.

You could just get aggressive, insulting and threatening instead if you like?

Well when it comes to FootyInsider, you have to look at the writer instead of the website as the source

Pete O'Rourke is very connected with Championship clubs. He's to be trusted but he isn't gospel.

That Wayne Versey or whatever his name is just chats wet

We are about to (hopefully) have new owners shortly, they are not spending the sort of money they are for the team to be playing Dycheball. Another episode of weeks and weeks without a win and he will be gone this time. He said himself he knows we need more creativity and goals in the team so if we can get the players then there is no reason not to be a bit more forward focused.
Agree with this, although he will always refer to our 1 win in 15 or whatever it was and show the run (including a derby win) after that.

Since that derby win I've given myself a 6 month ban of not having a go at him, his football can be horrible if it isn't wielding results, but his points total and derby win offset that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back