Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

He just needs one that isn’t a Looney Tune!!!

35751174-8955589-image-m-75_1605566203005.jpg

(I know he's a bit dead.)

Who's he asked to get that term of phrase?

Reckon he's just covering his basis here the bobbled one.
If only I was Raino. Unfortunately right now any potential deal is becoming increasingly difficult and more expensive than first anticipated due to other clubs such as Ipswich making big offers. We still like him but are yet to bid at the moment due to the prices Ipswich have now hit.

We are currently looking at alternatives with a similar profile.

If only I was Raino. Unfortunately right now any potential deal is becoming increasingly difficult and more expensive than first anticipated due to other clubs such as Ipswich making big offers. We still like him but are yet to bid at the moment due to the prices Ipswich have now hit.

Honestly if the price is going up and up this feels like a swerve. Two things "new Everton" need to be avoiding are a) overpaying on fees and wages and b) dodgy agents and unnecessary drama, and this deal feels like it could involve both.

Not to swarm you or anything but any hints on other targets? Are we going back to old links like Gnonto or is there a shift to new names?

Honestly if the price is going up and up this feels like a swerve. Two things "new Everton" need to be avoiding are a) overpaying on fees and wages and b) dodgy agents and unnecessary drama, and this deal feels like it could involve both.
100 percent. Walk away if it’s not value for money.

The club still after greaves?

Asprilla - Watford
Whitaker - Plymouth
Gronto - Leeds
Dembele - Stade Brestois

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back