Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

There's no doubt in my mind that the player himself would prefer Everton as that is what has been reported by reliable sources since the weekend..

..but it sounds like he's almost being forced to accept Ipswich as theirs is the best deal financially.

That Ornstein article is mad considering what Joyce & Bobble have only just come out with this morning. If the players preference was always Everton then how come he's 'currently set to pick Ipswich' according to Ornstein?

His agent is an absolute nutcase isn't he? :lol:💀
Its very clear what the tweet is saying - Philogene doesn't want to go to Ipswich but they're the only ones who've had a bid accepted and if another club doesn't meet the asking price he'll go there.

As I said above, everyone seems to be repeating what they are told but the amount of smoke and mirrors in this deal is ridiculous. Even Ornstein is using language like “currently” and “barring a late twist”. I think different people are being told very different things.

Tbf I’ll let this one slide. Think it’s the agent causing a mess.

Looks a very talented player with good technique and two footed.

However most of the clips showed him playing in the left , we need someone who is comfortable on the right.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back