Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

@matty1878 kicking off in Runcorn Maccies as he’s cleaning the floor, wet floor signs aots, but but Dan said we were rich

Get the maccies bogs cleaned and don’t forget to sign the rota

These posts don’t sit right with me, as they appear to be job shaming people that work at Maccies. @GrandOldTeam could you have the mods maybe look at this and anyone who is liking/laughing at/endorsing such awful elitist (some would say Tory) behaviour that isn’t welcome on this forum. I’ve reported the posts in line with forum guidelines.

These posts don’t sit right with me, as they appear to be job shaming people that work at Maccies. @GrandOldTeam could you have the mods maybe look at this and anyone who is liking/laughing at/endorsing such awful elitist (some would say Tory) behaviour that isn’t welcome on this forum. I’ve reported the posts in line with forum guidelines.

I dont have a McDonalds near me. I was back in Liverpool last week and tried their hattrick burger. It was so terrible/inedible and so I'm in no mood to defend McDonalds.

I don't think Jadon Philogene will eat much McDonalds either.

[Edit] Much enjoyed the report of @MikeH72 post as 'playing the ref'

The club are correct to stand firm, if true. Restoring fiscal discipline, whilst not a popular approach, is the key to our long-term recovery and sustainability. It's very hard to regain that discipline once it goes, as we've seen to a near disastrous cost.

Yep and other clubs will take note that we will always bid more if rejected.

Sorry but IF we did indeed make on offer and won’t get drawn into a bidding war then I fully support our club on this. Paying silly money is what got us into a mess in the first place. A little bit of common sense was definitely needed.

The club are correct to stand firm, if true. Restoring fiscal discipline, whilst not a popular approach, is the key to our long-term recovery and sustainability. It's very hard to regain that discipline once it goes, as we've seen to a near disastrous cost.

But all that’s really happened it seems is we’ve put an offer to the club and an offer to the player and sat back and let the pantomime happen around us. At least we’re no longer the main character.

exactly lads

Can’t argue with that.

If we are honest, he’s a bit of a luxury player who may struggle with the discipline required in a Dyche team.
I can’t see him having the same work rate as Harrison.

Still not entirely convinced that the player really wants to be at Ipswich over Everton, but who really knows what the hell has gone on behind the scenes..

Really? How very Woke of you, usual stance on here is if you don’t like someone having a different opinion you seek to get them banned, meanwhile the behemoth that is Everton refuses to stump up £2m to sign a player they obviously want

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back