Jags going to the Euros

Status
Not open for further replies.

England were terrible.
Brought in the Everton players due to injuries and suspension, then England were a much better team and it took Maradonna to handball himself a goal to knocked England out.

If its about the best team or combination, then Jags and Lescott should get the nod. But it wil be about John Terry and who has got his back. Cuz if they dont, he will knee them on the sly.

Just glad Henderson hasn't been included instead....that would've been unjustifiable

Jags - Lescott - Baines was a successful part of our defense a couple of seasons ago, I can see them linking up well if given the chance again. Which they won't like, but it'd be nice to see.

Well done to Philip Nikodem, the 2nd greatest EFCNIK out there.

1.) EFCNikica
2.) EFCNikodem
12.) EFCNiclas Alexandersson
61.) EFCNick Barmby
62.) EFCNIK

England were terrible.
Brought in the Everton players due to injuries and suspension, then England were a much better team and it took Maradonna to handball himself a goal to knocked England out.

If its about the best team or combination, then Jags and Lescott should get the nod. But it wil be about John Terry and who has got his back. Cuz if they dont, he will knee them on the sly.

Just loved that. Dire performances, Robson has to withdraw, media panicks further, and Reidy steps up :))

Is it me or are the posters on this thread talking in some strange language? I can't understand half the posts

Is it me or are the posters on this thread talking in some strange language? I can't understand half the posts

I have the same problem.
What I have learned:

1) Cheese on Toast.= everything good and wholesome
2) lid = lad = guy
3) gash = a girls vajay and a really bad player.
4) knackered = I still have no idea but maybe its like a drunk guy playing? or he is injured?

personally the Cheese on Toast was a revelation.

I have the same problem.
What I have learned:

1) Cheese on Toast.= everything good and wholesome
2) lid = lad = guy
3) gash = a girls vajay and a really bad player.
4) knackered = I still have no idea but maybe its like a drunk guy playing? or he is injured?

personally the Cheese on Toast was a revelation.

Hahah. Knackered means tired/exhausted.

And yes, nw posters see Cena's post, the GOT dictionary is a must-read.

Get reading Skeleton.

Soon we'll have you lobbing tit grenades to enable the popcorning of cats for the ultimate purpose of the mega fume lid.

Status
Not open for further replies.