Jags wont force a move...

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's sad that it's come to many of us weighing up what's a good price to let go of the lid who is more often than not our captain this season. What's the point in selling? We won't see any of the money back so it just weakens our squad more when we can't afford for that to happen. We should be adding, not detracting.

We're firmly in reverse in the mindset of our fans too.

It's sad that it's come to many of us weighing up what's a good price to let go of the lid who is more often than not our captain this season. What's the point in selling? We won't see any of the money back so it just weakens our squad more when we can't afford for that to happen. We should be adding, not detracting.

Not really mate, nobody here wants us to sell players, but we know we'll probably have to.
We should be adding not detracting but tell that to Kenwright!

Yes, we are ****ed.

Great post. My thoughts exactly. If we lose our defense we will lose all confidence. Jags is a player and gets stuck in what he lacks in skill he more than makes up in mentallity. Heity has grown on me but he still has his I can't arsed moments. Distin still healthy as a horse and great person in the clubhouse but the clock is ticking on his age.

Great post. My thoughts exactly. If we lose our defense we will lose all confidence. Jags is a player and gets stuck in what he lacks in skill he more than makes up in mentallity. Heity has grown on me but he still has his I can't arsed moments. Distin still healthy as a horse and great person in the clubhouse but the clock is ticking on his age.

I'm with you guys and I was going to mention the captain issue too. Remember last year when nev got hurt and they gave the band to arteta. It didn't work at all. Nev came back and we picked up again. Captains need to have th intangibles and jags is the captain I want for us for the next few years.

Jags does not inspire me as the captain. Nor do I think he is as indispensable as some you make out. Hey ho, I'd suggest its academic as Moyes wouldn't sacrifice him for team building anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.