Confirmed Signing James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iwobi, gueye, onana, Doucoure, davies ,Alan, garner ( garner , Alan ) . 6th or 7th. Performances will define his role. That's what the club needs
He’s apparently he’s good on the ball and has an impressive passing range, I don’t think you can say that about any of our other midfielders.

Lampard has said he wants more possession so I can see him being used, potentially gradually, but I think he’ll get chances. He’ll just have to make sure he performs well as there’s plenty there waiting.

Bring him on like a special team in American football
I think that's how we use him for now as we ease him into the Prem. Level or down a goal, and struggling to crack a team that has hunkered down? Send in Garner, and play for set pieces and corners. No need to pick a lock, when you can just fly over the door.

Reactions: JLW
Iwobi, gueye, onana, Doucoure, davies ,Alan, garner ( garner , Alan ) . 6th or 7th. Performances will define his role. That's what the club needs
I'd think he's probably above Allan/Doucoure at a minimum. A lot will depend on whether Davies is on a hot streak or if, and I'm hoping not expecting, Lampard has done an Iwobi on him.

I'd think he's probably above Allan/Doucoure at a minimum. A lot will depend on whether Davies is on a hot streak or if, and I'm hoping not expecting, Lampard has done an Iwobi on him.
I’m expecting him to be as good as IwobI on the ball but a lot better in his tackles and adding more physical and mental toughness to the team alongside Coady, Tarkowski and Patterson, teams will now know they have been in a game, as Liverpool found out in the Derby game, up and at them you Blue boys!!

He’s apparently he’s good on the ball and has an impressive passing range, I don’t think you can say that about any of our other midfielders.

Lampard has said he wants more possession so I can see him being used, potentially gradually, but I think he’ll get chances. He’ll just have to make sure he performs well as there’s plenty there waiting.
Ye heard about that , sounds different to what we have so may quickly leap from the que.

Status
Not open for further replies.