2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post has got me thinking how funny it would be if Frank only signed players that he wants to do a sex with.
say-what-5c473a.jpg

Still not really sure where his 'best' position actually is... someone wanna enlighten me?

In Lampard's post-match presser after United he was asked the question and replied with pretty much 'anywhere in the midfield, 6, 8, box-to-box etc.' which doesn't really help lol

Still not really sure where his 'best' position actually is... someone wanna enlighten me?

In Lampard's post-match presser after United he was asked the question and replied with pretty much 'anywhere in the midfield, 6, 8, box-to-box etc.' which doesn't really help lol

I watched Forest a few times last season and he seemed to be deeper most of the time. I was under the impression that he was 6 really, but subsequently read plenty of stuff that suggested he had played as a box-to-box player at Forest a fair bit too. So the answer is I dunno, but the v limited evidence I've seen/read suggests that Lampard may be on the money with that description. Tbf it also applies to Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.