Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be ready to be shocked then.

The lad took to the game from the moment he came on, and he's definitely got something we've been missing.
This is Garner's time now, he'll prove all you doubters wrong.

Dyche will of seen it in training so I just hope he lets him show it from the off....
Yeh, he didnt want to drop Doucoure due to his work rate but, now he has dropped himself for three games he will see it as the perfect time for Garner

Garner last night. I Like him and I think he's one for the future. But I have to ask whether he's got the memo from Dyche about getting shots off.

Have a look at him last night with the Everton goal: he's still standing 25 yards out to the right of the penalty area, 5 yards behind Keane with his arms out demanding the ball from him...as the ball is hitting the back of the net.

It's amusing and instructive.

Screen Shot 2023-04-04 at 13.34.33.png

Garner last night. I Like him and I think he's one for the future. But I have to ask whether he's got the memo from Dyche about getting shots off.

Have a look at him last night with the Everton goal: he's still standing 25 yards out to the right of the penalty area, 5 yards behind Keane with his arms out demanding the ball from him...as the ball is hitting the back of the net.

View attachment 207947
Haha the things you pick up on.

Anyway if you had added sound and made your pic a clip, You would of heard Garner shouting " What you waiting for keano, Just let it Rip"

View attachment 207947
Think he's just there to put a cross in as he's very good at that and he should be wanting the ball.

Noticed him clapping the goal as soon as it went in.

Think he's just there to put a cross in as he's very good at that and he should be wanting the ball.

Noticed him clapping the goal as soon as it went in.
Maybe.

But imo when Keane's closing in on the penalty box to get a shot off he cant be seriously hoping that he turn back from there to pass it back to him, can he?!

I like Garner and I believe he'll contribute here. But I hope his own instinct when he gets round the box is to have a pop rather than look to lay it off. I'm pretty sure that's what Dyche will want him to do.

I'd expect Dyche to know who'll be stepping in (Garner/Davies/Holgate) and to be giving him clear instructions over the next week. I don't have any inside information on which way Dyche will go but I'd be nervous about all of them for different reasons (one's new to the side & premiership / another has previously not had much of an impact / hasn't played for ages and offers nothing going forward).

I guess it will be Davies as he offers least risk.

View attachment 207947
My eye sight is rubbish but where is the ball or did the best part of 40000 fans in attendance just collectively dream it (including me) ?

Perhaps thats whats Garners saying .. "where the [Poor language removed] has the ball gone"

My eye sight is rubbish but where is the ball or did the best part of 40000 fans in attendance just collectively dream it (including me) ?

Perhaps thats whats Garners saying .. "where the [Poor language removed] has the ball gone"
Ha ha ha.

I remember spot the ball competitions.

The 'x' would defo go just behind Lloris as it starts to go over the line a yard to the left of his head.

I'd expect Dyche to know who'll be stepping in (Garner/Davies/Holgate) and to be giving him clear instructions over the next week. I don't have any inside information on which way Dyche will go but I'd be nervous about all of them for different reasons (one's new to the side & premiership / another has previously not had much of an impact / hasn't played for ages and offers nothing going forward).

I guess it will be Davies as he offers least risk.
:Blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back