James McCarthy Song - Sing It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you screaming a question at me here? He plays for Ireland, which I'm delighted about, but he's born and raised in Scotland.
So if you were conceived on a week-long holiday in Ibiza, we should sing some Salsa songs about you?

He is Irish, just as Arteta is Basque - not spanish, and Roberto is Catalan - NOT spanish!

So if you were conceived on a week-long holiday in Ibiza, we should sing some Salsa songs about you?

He is Irish, just as Arteta is Basque - not spanish, and Roberto is Catalan - NOT spanish!

Are you implying I'm insulting his nationality by suggesting a song to the air of a folk song from where he was born and raised?
And your Basque/Catalan analogy is way off. If anything it's more apt for his Scottish identity. Scotland is a region of Britain seeking independence, Ireland is not a region of Scotland seeking independence.

I'm born and raised in Ireland, I live in the US, my kids will grow up in the US. They'll be both Irish and American. James McCarthy is both Irish and Scottish.

(To the tune of Terrorvision - Tequilla)

McCarthy, he makes us happy
Cos James McCarthy, makes us feel fine.
James McCarthy never stops his running
He'll still be going at the end of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back