2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what my opinion on this is without knowing all the facts.

If he’s fully committed to staying & looking in good physical condition, then I’d want to keep him. At his best he’s a match winner against any opposition.

If he’s unsettled & we could bring in a couple of young prospects in the Godfrey mould (quick, aggressive, on an upward trajectory), I’d say That would be sound business.

if I recall, there’s a pretty recent photo of him on a jet during our last match. Don’t know why all of a sudden people are hoping he’ll be fully committed.

if I recall, there’s a pretty recent photo of him on a jet during our last match. Don’t know why all of a sudden people are hoping he’ll be fully committed.
ham.JPG
man5.JPG

People ignoring the fact he was injured so couldn’t play the last few games, he didn’t even play in the copa America for the same reason. The guy hadn’t seen his kid for near two years, wasn’t going to play games, can’t do anything due to covid, why not let him leave early and see his family?

Don't forget it was Benitez at Real that kept subbing him, then wouldn't play him and crippling his confidence.
Yeah, apparently it was a heavy challenge from Benitez on James in training for Colombia that crocked him as well. And he also insisted on calling him "James" instead of "Hamez", just to undermine him further.

It was never going to work...

People ignoring the fact he was injured so couldn’t play the last few games, he didn’t even play in the copa America for the same reason. The guy hadn’t seen his kid for near two years, wasn’t going to play games, can’t do anything due to covid, why not let him leave early and see his family?
Is that our fault he hasn't seen his family. NO

JAMES COULD LEAVE EVERTON

James Rodriguez
would be allowed to leave Everton if the right deal presented itself, Sky Sports News understands.

The Colombian arrived at Goodison Park last summer on a free transfer becoming the club’s highest payed player in history to reunite for a third time with then manager Carlo Ancelotti.

However, following the Italian’s sudden departure, Rodriguez has become unsettled on Merseyside and only last week spoke about needing to play where he is wanted.

Rodriguez said on his ‘Twitch’ account: “I would like to play wherever they want me, I already played in all the leagues; I am missing Italy, It would be a good option."

Everton hope to add more players before the transfer deadline and should Rodriguez leave it would free up much needed funds for Rafael Benitez to reinvest in his squad.

A move for the 30-year-old isn’t imminent however and he is expected to feature in Everton’s final pre-season game against Manchester United on Saturday at Old Trafford.

Well I don’t want to jinx it but I don’t think he’s going. There’s no transfer activity so people are just using this as news. He wouldn’t have gone to florida, practiced with the squad etc. they would have shipped him off before that.

Also we don’t have Siggy so James is definitely staying.

We don’t let facts get in the way of a good bed wetting on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.