2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous. This is just being a WUM.

Effort? Come off it. He could have sat on the bench at Real Madrid but chose to come over to Kirkdale.

But then you know this, you're being a WUM and I'm pretty tired of it.

Fitness and injury is one thing, effort is totally different.

This post has blown my mind. I always assumed Dave was an inside man on the forum. I thought the intent was to stir up conversation.

In time I've grown to love your posts @davek. Like the pied piper playing a merry tune. When I read your posts I'm always left wondering what you're at.

This post has blown my mind. I always assumed Dave was an inside man on the forum. I thought the intent was to stir up conversation.

In time I've grown to love your posts @davek. Like the pied piper playing a merry tune. I'm always left wondering what you're at.

That accusation/theory has been around for as long as I can remember.

Its untrue, which in itself, is a bit scary.

In time I've grown to love your posts @davek. Like the pied piper playing a merry tune. When I read your posts I'm always left wondering what you're at.

I occasionally argue with him so people don't realise he's a robot setup by me to boost the forums algorithm.

Commonsense tells you he came here with a package of demands that would have needed to be met. His playing record suggests he doesn't do full seasons - for anyone.

I could well imagine an inducement to come from Ancelotti with an agreement he'd have plenty of down time. It's just unrealistic to expect a player with his record signing on the dotted line without those assurances. Extended international breaks would be good times for him to exercise any understanding like that.

Where is he now? Is he in Liverpool or back home or back in Spain? Or is he at FF getting treatment? Genuine question.

Basically, he is doing fine. He is Carlo mentioned him being injured to shut other loonies up, not to rev our loonies into action.

Commonsense tells you he came here with a package of demands that would have needed to be met. His playing record suggests he doesn't do full seasons - for anyone.

I could well imagine an inducement to come from Ancelotti with an agreement he'd have plenty of down time. It's just unrealistic to expect a player with his record signing on the dotted line without those assurances. Extended international breaks would be good times for him to exercise any understanding like that.

Where is he now? Is he in Liverpool or back home or back in Spain? Or is he at FF getting treatment? Genuine question.

Liverpool is in lockdown, so that should answer that one

I love the fact young Evertoinans can watch this lad play, i had Sheeds in the late 80s, Beardsley, Big Dunc, 95 and Andrei in the 90's, Mikel and Super Tim Cahill after, its great i think for young blues to be able to put posters of Jamo on their wall, are Shoot and Match still on the go. Young supporters need hero's.

But if he was on the inside, the admin covering it up would be part of the bigger cover up

Status
Not open for further replies.