2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely delighted to finally be able to say I've seen a player more talented than Rooney play for the blues.

What a player.
I definitely understand the sentiment, but they are hard to compare, I think. James’ passing ability and vision is definitely better, but the power Rooney was able to bring along with his talent was something else.

I do think James is possibly the best creative force I’ve seen in an Everton shirt, though, and I’m older than I wish I was.

I definitely understand the sentiment, but they are hard to compare, I think. James’ passing ability and vision is definitely better, but the power Rooney was able to bring along with his talent was something else.

I do think James is possibly the best creative force I’ve seen in an Everton shirt, though, and I’m older than I wish I was.

^

Michael Owen creaming himself saying we're having trouble getting all James highlights onto the highlight reel in this match ,cos there's just too many.

Outragously Brilliant.
I don’t understand why all the media in the country aren’t like this. He was tearing everyone apart first seven eight games and now he’s fit he’s back to doing it again. He’s different class, absolute joy to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back