2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking: After repeated stubborn refusals to accept wage cuts at potential suitor clubs all summer, a demand in bold and caps from noted GrandOldTeam forum curmudgeon davek has finally persuaded James to leave.

“I held on for as long as I could. I really didn’t want to move away from Formby beach if I could help it, but when davek talks you listen. Bold and caps really helped communicate the urgency, so I’m jumping on the next EasyJet flight to Milan.” said James.
I talk with my fists where he's concerned.

If James plays the whole system falls apart.

You don't hoof a ball up to Jamie Vardy to chest down all game same way you dont play fast paced counter attacking football with Andy Carroll up top.

Our system is built for pace, hard work, grit, 11 men doing their defensive work when required.

James offers nothing of the above hence why he's been told to bugger off.
This.

I bet James told the club he was off the moment Carlos left. His effort was going to be even more questionable since then, Rafael has got this right. We need determination, commitment and focus to the cause. Not a media circus, big ego and self-pity.

Step up, rot, or get out James.

Well get on their threads mert.
Spew your bile there.

Instead of making yourself look foolish wanting a world class talent out before them.
Or did James poke your bird...or boyfriend.

World class talent lol

Such world class no bugger wants him including midtable Everton.

I have some magic beans if you're interested?

This.

I bet James told the club he was off the moment Carlos left. His effort was going to be even more questionable since then, Rafael has got this right. We need determination, commitment and focus to the cause. Not a media circus, big ego and self-pity.

Step up, rot, or get out James.

The man in the dugout wont give James a sniff and rightfully so.

He'll milk the club dry and leave on a free next summer like Delph, Siggurdsson, Tosun, Kenny etc

I'm not on anyones team on this issue. I'm certainly not pro Benitez but having such an injury prone high earner is unsustainable. He looked a mile off the pace in preseason as well. He barely moved in the matches I saw.
Forgive me Tim you could be saying exactly the same for Gomes , Delph Tosun or even Gbamin there.

None are fit to lace James boots.

Forgive me Tim you could be saying exactly the same for Gomes , Delph Tosun or even Gbamin there.

None are fit to lace James boots.
Yes of course, except for Tosun. No one is buying a player recovering from an ACL.

I would move them all on personally. I just dont think James wants to be here since the minute Ancelotti left and the current manager doesn't want to pick him. I dont see how him staying benefits us. We need players in who suit the 4411 system and cant hardly afford expensive players who the manager won't pick.

Yes of course, except for Tosun. No one is buying a player recovering from an ACL.

I would move them all on personally. I just dont think James wants to be here since the minute Ancelotti left and the current manager doesn't want to pick him. I dont see how him staying benefits us. We need players in who suit the 4411 system and cant hardly afford expensive players who the manager won't pick.
Involved in 15 goals last season is a reason to use him.
Dont forget our other 'goal provider' wont be coming back.

If they are replaced with high quality i'd agree with you , but they arnt.
Yet we are still left with the crap that put us here for the last 4/5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.