2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So??

Pretty sure there's an entire seasons worth of football to play over the coming months so why not? Any of out players could leave in 12 months so why invest in any of them? What a ridiculous mindset to have.

Rodriguez is far and away the best player we have, it's stupid and stubborn to think we can't utilise him - this is all down to a personal vendetta that the FSW has, if a manager of mine treated me the way Benitez has treated him, I'd be less than bothered about playing too.
Needs to be destructive as well as constructive. No place for anyone in this Benitez team who cant do that. Benitez isn't going to hand him any spcial dispensation as Carlo did...and he wont tolerate a player picking his games.

There is no meeting of minds between these two. You have to back the player or manager. And I know which one I believe in most.

So we’ve got a record signing on similar wages whose sat at home but by your reckoning is less of a mistake , £25m bolasie who we gave away after 5 years , £20m Schneiderlin leaving on his undisclosed fee , huge wages Sandro who looked like he’d won a competition then there is £27m tosun and his 9 league goals in 3 years who you’d think we might give away . You could also argue Kone , Martina and koldrup amongst others in my opinion James is absolute miles from the worst .
None we’re on close to 200k a week.

1-I want to have the magic ball that's telling you about the future.

Since you think it is a guaranteed do you wanna bet? I can settle for you on your a speedo shot lol

2. That was under Ancelotti, he let him go. No player leaves without the permission of the manager or the club. And btw he was injured so it wasn't like he was going to help us in any way having him there. And yes! it was stupid of him posting that picture.

3. I'm hoping James has learned a lesson about opening his mouth too much so because I'm a positive type of person then I'm going to guarantee he will be quieter the next few months.

He was very committed to Madrid that has been the team of his heart.

1 you dont need a fortune teller to look at his appearance record in the last few seasons.

2/ doesn't matter if he was injured or not. He broke ranks and didn't want to turn up at Goodison to acknowledge the fans.

3/ me too. ;)

Where’s the details of his wages mate? Haven’t seen anything reported. Can’t believe we would pay him 100k - well, I can but you know what I mean….
Nothing concrete as yet he was being hawked around in January to premier League clubs but wages he wanted scuppered any deals Dalian subsidised wages for him to go to cska he was on ,70,000a week on loan at Newcastle

1-I want to have the magic ball that's telling you about the future.

Since you think it is a guaranteed do you wanna bet? I can settle for you on your a speedo shot lol

2. That was under Ancelotti, he let him go. No player leaves without the permission of the manager or the club. And btw he was injured so it wasn't like he was going to help us in any way having him there. And yes! it was stupid of him posting that picture.

3. I'm hoping James has learned a lesson about opening his mouth too much so because I'm a positive type of person then I'm going to guarantee he will be quieter the next few months.

He was very committed to Madrid that has been the team of his heart.
Think just more a frustration with the mistakes the club has made . Is an easy target because of the money he is on , do agree was angry about the way he missed games last season thought was poor from carlo and james . But now even if he is here till jan then leaves he is good enough if he puts in the effort the fans will love him. I cant wait to see him at goodison

None we’re on close to 200k a week.
So in the 12 months left less half of bolasie’s fee not factoring in his wages , including bolasie’s wages he’d have cost us more and the one who can’t be named a lot more . Still think he’s the worst ?

quick google tells me bolasie’s total cost to Everton including wages was around £44.4m. if you believe the accounts of James wages, which many don’t we’ve got about £10m to pay having already paid the same and in 12 months he already got more goals and assists than bolasie. I’m not even going to get into your cost of the nameless one .

Think just more a frustration with the mistakes the club has made . Is an easy target because of the money he is on , do agree was angry about the way he missed games last season thought was poor from carlo and james . But now even if he is here till jan then leaves he is good enough if he puts in the effort the fans will love him. I cant wait to see him at goodison
But he won’t put the effort it. It will be the same old same old.

Mate, we brought in Rondon ffs. And have you noticed the rest of the crap that’s still kicking around.
That’s ok...you are taking about the current squad which temporary. In your original post you stated that we would never get a player of his quality again. Never is a long long time

I dont think his contribution last season was especially significant.

The issue for me is this: he will leave in the next 12 months; so why would a manager invest in him, and why also would he do that at the expense of a hard working if less skillful player who fits more the system he seeks to impose for the long term?
Dave, only someone with pips between his ears would think that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back